Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

NORWEX LOVES THE EARTH

NORWEX LOVES THE EARTH
NORWEX LOVES THE EARTH

ORGANIC PERSONAL CARE

ORGANIC PERSONAL CARE
ORGANIC PERSONAL CARE

JOIN OUR TEAM!

JOIN OUR TEAM!
JOIN OUR NORWEX TEAM!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Norwex Olive Oil Salt Scrub


OLIVE OIL SALT SCRUB
This beauty is a wonderful addition to the Norwex line of Organic Personal Care Products!
As previously mentioned, I was not someone who focused a lot on skin care. I was at my daughters house the day after she received her Olive Oil Salt Scrub and she pinned me down in the kitchen and attacked me with it.
I spread it on my hands and it felt really grainy (the Dead Sea Salt) but I rubbed it in thoroughly. It doesn't take very much to saturate your hands. When I washed the Dead Sea Salt off my hands; they felt velvety soft and moist. Within 2 minutes I was sitting at her kitchen table with both my feet covered in the salt scrub, a big container of water at my feet and a towel in hand! The results were the same!
You do have to stir the container thoroughly before you use it - makes sense as the salt granules are heavier that the oils and they gradually sink to the bottom. But, the result is well worth it. I have now used it a few times on legs, arms and feet and the scrub really exfoliates the dead skin and moisturizes your body.
I guess I'm becoming a convert - give me a few months and I might even agree to have my picture taken for my website!
Here's the Norwex Facts:
Norwex Organic Olive Oil Salt Scrub moisturizes and exfoliates with Organic Olive Oil and Dead Sea Salts - it is a perfect addition to your "Pamper Me" regime, as it soothes and relaxes!
  • Contains 100% Natural Dead Sea Salt with over 26 minerals vital to skin Health
  • Organic Oils provide a long lasting, deep moisturizing effect that lasts all day - it helps to regulate the moisture level of the skin.
  • Exfoliates and cleans skin better than soaps or cleansers - thoroughly cleans and unclogs pores, allowing the skin to breath more easily.
  • Removes dull, dead skin cells to reveal a younger skin layer - your skin will appear smoother and more youthful.
  • Stimulates blood circulation and removes daily toxins from your skin.
  • Helps to alleviate psoriasis and eczema with deep moisturizing of the skin
  • Contains no preservatives and is perfume free.
HINTS, TIPS AND HOW-TO'S
  • Apply over entire body as desired - works very well for hand or foot scrubs.
  • Rinse well with water.
  • Best used as a bath product. If used in a shower, the oils in the product could cause a slippery surface.
Tech Talk by Candi Bezte,
Norwex Science & Technical Advisor

Who would have thought that such a simple product could do so much?!

With only Dead Sea Salt, organic olive oil, organic lemon oil and a tiny bit of vitamin E, this product really packs a punch!  Note that most other products similar to this do not contain 100% Dead Sea Salt.  They may also contain mineral oils and synthetic colours and fragrances.

Olive Oil Salt Scrub provides effective, soothing relief for dry, rough skin on hands, elbows, knees and feet.  It's also useful when applied to the back of the arms, back, chest..or wherever dry, itchy skin needs relief, even for eczema or psoriasis.  It can be added to bath water for a soothing soak.

Visit http://www.KarenHarrod.Norwex.Biz to view the Norwex catalogue



0 comments:

Live A Chemical Free Life

Live A Chemical Free Life
Life the way nature intended. Live Healthier, Live Longer, Love the Environment.

Join The Norwex Team

Improving Quality of Life by reducing the consumption of chemicals in cleaning and personal care.

Visit our main website for details on how you can purchase our products or join our team and help promote this cause.

Followers